As a thank you for being one of our residential Landlords, we’re offering you the chance to earn £200 (or more).
All you have to do is refer another residential Landlord, who isn’t currently with Howkins & Harrison, to move their rental property or portfolio over to one of our managed packages. Once they have moved their property over and the new tenants first month’s rent has been paid, you will receive £200.
The more Landlords you refer, the more you could earn.
To take up this offer, the residential Landlords you refer need to contact our team directly using the contact details below. They need to state they are contacting us about the ‘refer a Landlord scheme’ and give us your name. We’ll then do the rest.
We are not putting a cap on this scheme. So, you could earn yourself a nice return from helping us to spread the word about our landlord services.
For more details about our packages and more details about what we offer click here.
To speak to our team about this offer, contact your usual property manager or office team using the details below:
Atherstone: 01827 718 021
Daventry: 01327 316 889
Lutterworth: 01455 559 203
Northampton: 01604 823 445
Rugby: 01788 564 665
Towcester: 01327 353 575
Offer terms and conditions:
- You need to be a current Howkins & Harrison, part of fully managed landlord to qualify for this incentive.
- Any residential Landlords you refer must contact us and give us your name as the referrer. And they need to state they want to take part in the ‘refer a landlord scheme’.
- We will work with new Landlords on valuations, package offerings and finally on their contracts.
- We will only be liable for the £200 referral fee once the new landlord’s tenants have paid their first month’s rent.
- Once the new tenants have paid their first month’s rent we will contact you as the referrer to arrange to get the payment of £200 to you.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals you can make. For every new Landlord who has given your details as the referrer, you will qualify for the £200 payment when their part or fully managed service contracts are signed. For example, if you are able to get 5 new Landlords to take out residential lettings contracts with Howkins & Harrison with either the part or fully managed service level, you will qualify for £1,000.
- This offer is only available for new Landlord contracts and cannot be used against historical referrals.
- The new landlord you have referred must give us your details and state they want to take part in this scheme when they initially contact us.
- The incentive is for a cheque for £200, no alternative will be offered.