Friday, 17 August 2018
We are delighted to be supporting The Helping Harry Trust at Harry’s Ball on 22nd September at the Mercure Daventry Court Hotel. The ball is being held to raise funds to provide life-prolonging and enhancing care, treatment and equipment for three-year-old Harry Charlesworth who suffered severe brain damage before birth, and now has spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy and many other complex needs.
Due to his condition, Harry can’t coordinate his movements to reach for a toy, hold his head up, or eat without the aid of a tube. He is also registered blind, and sadly his list of problems is likely to increase as he grows. Despite all of these things, Harry is a happy little boy who he loves cuddles, music and tickles. His family work tirelessly to make sure he has the right care and the very best life possible.
Harry’s Ball is one of many fundraising events organised by The Helping Harry Trust. The evening will include a drinks reception, three-course meal, auction, disco and live band. Howkins & Harrison’s very own Jeff Paybody will be acting as auctioneer on the night and will be auctioning off some very exciting lots including:
- Jewellery from Michael Jones jewellers
- A holiday to France
- Theatre tickets to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Champagne Afternoon Tea at The Ritz
- Wasps signed shirt
- Saints shirt, signed by Teimana Harrison for The Helping Harry Trust
- Overnight stay and meal at Fawsley Hall for two
- Two England Football shirts signed by premier league players
- Family ticket to Flame and Thunder at Santa Pod
- Spa break and dining for two at Champneys Springs Luxury Resort
- Tour around Triumph factory with lunch
- Paint balling for 10
- White water rafting experience for two
- A painting by Stephen Wenham
- Own a pony for the day
- A commissioned painting of your pet by RB Artistry and Design
Harry’s Ball promises to be a truly special evening of glitz, glamour, good food and fantastic entertainment. And it’s the perfect chance to get your glad rags on and have some fun, whilst raising funds for a really worthwhile cause. Tickets cost £45 and every penny will go towards supporting and caring for Harry.
Please email email@example.com to buy tickets or to find out about sponsoring a table at the event.
If you can’t come along to the ball, but you’d like to support Harry and his family, you can donate via the Trust’s fundraising page.