Wednesday, 7 August 2019
Howkins & Harrison #Harvest2019
Photo Competition Rules & Regulations
We are looking to find our favourite
Harvest photos of 2019.
To enter, email your photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a phone number for us to contact you.
Closing date: 23:59hrs on 1st September 2019.
All photos must be original work,
taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the
photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright,
moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or
- The photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any
way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting
subjects within the frame.
- Violators will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize(s), and
banned from entering future contests.
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest
channel. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will be deleted.
- Entries will be judged by the marketing team at Howkins & Harrison.
All decisions are final. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entry
that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be
used by Howkins & Harrison for advertising purposes.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- The prize must be collected by the winner and is non-transferable.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during
entry. If no response is received after three business days, a new winner will
be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.