Wednesday, 26 September 2018
We are proud to say that all the key members of our landlord team are ARLA registered.
But what does that mean and why should landlords care?
ARLA is a membership organisation that exists to protect consumers and their money. Their members are agents like us, and they hold members accountable and empower consumers by providing knowledge and advice. ARLA also work to raise professional standards among letting agents; promoting education, qualifications and training.
Our ARLA membership means we are required to work to higher standards than the law demands:
- We are backed by a Client Money Protection (CMP) scheme
- Our team are experienced professionals who are required to undertake regular training
- We are members of a Government approved independent redress scheme
- We keep up-to-date with complex legislative changes and best practice
- We submit independently audited financial accounts to PropertyMark
- We adhere to a nationally recognised Code of Practice
- We hold Professional Indemnity Insurance
As a landlord, you can rest assured that our ARLA membership means we hold the highest professional standards and we are always up-to-date with any new legislation. This means we can alert you to any changes you need to make to your properties and help you keep your tenants safe.
Our Managed service goes even further to help you, with a multitude of benefits, from accounting support to carbon monoxide alarm checks, and everything in between. Call us on 01604 823456 to find out more about the ways we can help.