We advise on a large portfolio of rental property across the rural sector with our in-house team of chartered surveyors. All of whom are well versed in the management of property.

 The services we offer are as follows: 

  • Advising on  rental values
  • Sourcing a tenant or licensee
  • Production of a suitable tenancy agreement or licence
  • Preparation of a Schedule of Condition
  • Collection of rent
  • Rent reviews
  • Organising repairs
  • Ongoing and general management during the course of the agreement
  • Dilapidation or improvement claims at the end of a tenancy

Not only can we prepare a new Farm Business Tenancy, Grasskeeping Licence or Contract Farming Agreement, we can also help either landlords or tenants with issues or concerns which may arise during the course of an agreement that we do not manage.

The types of agreements we manage and have knowledge of are as follows:

  • Farm Business Tenancy (Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995)
  • AHA Tenancies (Agricultural Holdings Act 1986)
  • Contract Farm Agreement
  • Share Farm Agreement
  • Grasskeep Licence
  • Arable Cropping Licence
  • Business Act Tenancy (1954 Landlord and Tenant Act)
  • Assured Shorthold Tenancy (1995 Residential Tenancy)
  • Rent Act 1977 & 1976 Tenancy

Get in touch with us to explore your options.