- Immediately Available
- 800 sq. ft. (74.3 sq. m)
- 0.5 Miles t Junction 1 M6 Motorway
- Allocated Car Parking Spaces
- The offices comprise two two-storey modern office buildings which are available either floor by floor or can be merged to form a single unit. The open plan offices offer an excellent specification and energy efficiency in a light and airy building.
- The offices benefit from 3-5 car parking spaces (more by negotiation); suspended ceilings; LE3 lighting; kitchenette; raised 150mm floor.
- Unit 6 1,800 sq. ft. (167.2 sq. m)
I Quarter is a highly prominent business park set within the established high quality commercial environment of Central Park. Rugby is situated in an unrivalled position within the recognised Midland's motorway network of "The Golden Triangle" adjacent to Junction 1 of the M6 motorway. Direct access to Rugby town centre, Rugby mainline railway station, Elliot's Field Retail Park, which is less than 5 minutes drive.
This open plan office offers an excellent specification and energy efficiency in a light and airy building.
The offices benefit from 3-5 car parking spaces (more by negotiation); suspended ceilings; LE3 lighting; kitchenette; raised 150mm floor.
Unit 6 1,800 sq. ft. (167.2 sq. m)
We understand that the property has planning permission for B1 use. We recommend interested parties make their own enquiries to the Planning Department of Rugby Borough Council on 01788 533533.
The premises are available to let by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease on either a floor by floor basis, single unit or both units in combination
We are advised that main services are connected to the property, including mains water, drainage and electricity and confirm that the Tenant will be responsible for the payment of all services from the date of access.
We would advise interested parties to undertake their own enquiries as to the adequacy and availability of these services, which have not been tested or verified by Howkins & Harrison LLP.
Under the 2017 Rating List the Property is currently assessed at an RV of £18,000.
I Quarter has one of the lowest service charge rates in Rugby currently on 0.28p per sq. ft., which makes it one of the most cost effective options available to occupiers.
Strictly by prior appointment with sole agents Howkins & Harrison LLP on 01788 564 678.
David Grove Email: (firstname.lastname@example.org)