- Available as a floor or suite by suite
- Sought after Business Park Location
- Allocated Parking Spaces
- Excellent Accessibility to the Motorway Network and Railway Station
- Fibre Broadband
- The accommodation comprises two office suites, the first being located on the ground floor and the second occupying part of the first floor. The offices are well appointed and provide open plan accommodation. Perimeter trunking is provided within the suites, electric storage heaters and suspended ceilings with recessed category 2 lighting. The suites share a communal w.c. and kitchenette facilities, which are located off the entrance hall.
- The ground floor suite 3A comprises 740 sq. ft. (68.82 sq. m) and the first floor suite 3B comprises 570 sq. ft. (53.01 sq. m).
Central Park is located adjacent to Junction 1 of the M6 motorway within two miles of the intersection of Junction 19 of the M1 motorway and the A14 dual carriageway. Davy Court is located off Castle Mound Way, which links to the M6 via the A426 Leicester Road. Central Park is Rugby's premier office park location and provides excellent amenities and accessibility to the surrounding motorway networks and more so into Rugby town centre itself. Rugby benefits from excellent rail links with London Euston Station being approximately fifty minutes travel time. Rugby town centre is approximately two miles south of Lutterworth and approximately fourteen miles from Coventry and twenty miles from Northampton.
TThe accommodation comprises a two-storey office property providing 3 self contained office suites with communal kitchen and w.c. facilities located on the ground floor. The office available is located on the first floor.
Ground floor Suite 3B 30.69 SQ.M 330 SQ.FT.
First floor Suite 3C 53.01 SQ.M. 570 SQ.FT.
TOTAL 83.7 SQ.M. 900 SQ.FT.
Based on £15.50 per sq. ft. or £13,950 per annum exclusive
We understand that the property has planning permission for B1 office use. We recommend interested parties make their own enquiries to the Planning Department of Rugby Borough Council on 01788 533533.
Leasehold for a term of years to be agreed.
We are advised that main services are connected to the property, including mains water, drainage and electricity and confirm that the Tenant will be responsible for the payment of all services from the date of access.
We would advise interested parties to undertake their own enquiries as to the adequacy andavailability of these services, which have not been tested or verified by Howkins & Harrison LLP.
Under the 2017 Rating List the suites have the following Rateable Values.
3B £5,900 RV
3C £3,400 RV
Strictly by prior appointment with sole agents Howkins & Harrison LLP on 01788 564 678.