- Grade II listed Georgian farmhouse of approximately 5,000 sq. ft
- Six well-proportioned bedrooms including two-bedroom second floor flat
- Two brick and tile 2 storey ranges (one converted to business use)
- Further 16,000 sq. ft of predominantly steel and concrete framed livestock and general purpose buildings
- 9.37 acres (3.79 ha) of pasture land
- In all 11.96 acres (4.84 hectares)
A rare opportunity to acquire an attractive period rural property with various extensive buildings, all set in 11.96 acres.