- An extremely private Grade II listed four bedroom detached family home with Swithland slate roof in approximately
- 1 Acre of gardens and grounds
- A large separate one bedroom Annex with 21 ft open plan living room
- 1,250 sqft of outbuildings including Barns/Workshop and Double Garage
- A wealth of original features including a large number of exposed timbers and beams
- Three separate reception rooms plus a hand built granite topped dining/kitchen
- Four bedrooms including Master en-suite and Guest bedroom with cloakroom en-suite
Hidden away is this delightful Grade II listed family home, set within approximately 1 Acre of gardens and grounds with a separate Annex and 1,250 sqft of out buildings. This unique dwelling offers a high degree of privacy and comprises a principle residence with three reception areas and a large hand built dining/kitchen; four bedrooms (one with en-suite); large family bathroom; a separate large one bedroom Annex with open plan living/kitchen; generous double bedroom and shower room with walk in shower unit. Outbuildings including a workshop suitable for conversion to additional accommodation including gymnasium or workspace if required (subject to consents and approvals).