- Exceptional much improved detached family home
- Grand hallway with heritage flooring.
- Open plan sitting and dining area with oak flooring and superb fireplace with inset log burner.
- Superb refitted contemporary kitchen breakfast room with high quality cabinetry, quartz work tops and central island.
- Sun room with dual aspect doors, boot room, utility and cloakroom.
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Detached stone garage block with double bay, workshop and external staircase leading to a 30â€™ room suitable for a variety of uses.
- Glorious landscaped and largely walled garden of around one acre.
- Sought after village location
- Energy Rating- E
An exceptional, much improved 1960's built detached home situated on the edge of the village in glorious largely walled gardens and grounds extending to around one acre. The current owners have carried out a comprehensive improvement program to include remodeling of the internal layout, refitting of kitchen and bathrooms and of particular note the construction of a detached stone garage block to include double bay parking, a workshop and external staircase to a 30' room suitable for many uses ranging from work from home office to media room or possible conversion to annex accommodation.