- Generous 2100 sq ft detached family home
- Live permission for second 5 bed property
- Approx 0.6 acre setting adjacent to open farmland
- Ideal for commuters, close the M1 corridor
- Rural setting within the National Forest
- Eco friendly accommodation with ground source heat pump
- Ideal for the extended family
- Development opportunity
Extending to approx 2100 sq ft with associated remote garden office/games room, planning permission for extension and planning permission to convert the former original Victorian farmhouse within the grounds to provide an additional five bedroom detached dwelling.
Located in a rural setting bordering open farm land yet convenient for local walks and commuting to the M1 motorway corridor, Leicester and the A42/M42 the property is "ready to move into" and ideal for both developers and those seeking extended family living for two households if required.