- Late 18th century former coach house to Horton Hall
- Reception hall & cloakroom
- Five reception rooms & kitchen/breakfast room
- Substantial master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Four further bedrooms & family bathroom
- Detached double garage
- Beautifully tended gardens of around 0.5 of an acre with topiary hedging, canalised stream and waterfall feature
A fine Grade II listed, former coach house occupying beautifully presented gardens of around 0.5 of an acre, located in the sought after village of Horton.