The majority of our Landlords team are ARLA qualified and we are proud to work with all the main government backed legislation, schemes and regulations, including RICS, to be able to provide our Landlords with two service levels. Our two service levels Our two service levels allow you to choose how much involvement you want to have with your rental property:
- Fully Managed
Our Fully Managed service takes all the stress away from you and we oversee everything to provide you with a seamless and stress free lettings provision. We’ll ensure your property is compliant and safe and your tenants are fully looked after.
- Part Managed
Our Part-Managed service focuses on keeping you and your property compliant and your tenants safe. All whilst collecting the rent on your behalf, leaving you with just property maintenance to manage. Working in partnership Having worked with Landlords since 1888, we believe our service levels are pitched correctly, to give our Landlords what they want and need from an agency partnership. Included as standard Both our service levels include:
- Extensive property marketing
- Rent negotiation
- Our 6-point tenant referencing framework
- Contract management
- A proactive lettings negotiator to manage everything through
Our service level matrix below outlines all the benefits within each of our packages:
We would be delighted to talk to you in more detail about how we can support you; whether you have one property to let or a much larger property portfolio. Our published Landlord charges for services are:
- £300 inc. VAT (minimum letting fee)
- £360 inc. VAT fee for tenant referencing
- 12% of rent received inc. VAT (10% + vat) (ongoing monthly management)
- 6% of rent received inc. VAT (5% + vat) (rent collection only)
- £84 inc. VAT inventory and schedule of condition
- £60 inc. VAT for TDS deposit registration
- £36 inc. VAT tenancy document fee
- £90 inc. VAT for renewal of tenancy
Please note: We have several offices in different locations across the Midlands, because of this some of the fees do vary slightly based on office the local market place. Please contact the specific office that covers your area for clarity on the above charges.
Howkins & Harrison LLP is a member of a Redress Scheme under The Property Ombudsman Service.