- FINE FARM HOUSE DATING BACK TO 1656
- IMPRESSIVE EXTENDED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM
- TWO RECEPTION ROOM AND PANTRY
- FORMER BUTCHERS SHOP
- STABLES AND STONE & BRICK BUILT BARN
- GARAGE, FARM YARD/PARKING
- GARDENS/ORCHARD OF AROUND 0.27 OF AN ACRE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
**FORMER FARMHOUSE INCLUDING BARNS & OUTBUILDINGS WITH POTENTIAL TO CONVERT.
A fine detached farm house dating back to 1656 which has been extended in more recent years, furthermore the property has a range of stables and a stone and brick built barn. The renowned family run butchers R G Elliott & Son which has successfully traded for the last 100 years, formally occupied the stone built building adjoining the main house.